custom sporthotics

by Tom P.
(Nashua, NH)

I have had custom sorthotics from your company before thru a local (Nashua, NH) podiatrist that I no longer see. I have tried other doctors / orthotics but want to get back to the ones I had years ago from your company. How do I go about doing that if I am not able to see original doctor? Where would I go to get cast made and order them? Can my chiropractor do this for me?

Hi Tom.

My company works in Canada, so it might not have been them :)

If you have your old orthotic you can take it to a Podiatrist or Orthotist and they can try to recreate what you originally had. Many orthotics are based on similar materials so they should be able to get something similar but maybe not the same. All the best.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Q&A.